Sunday, 15 July 2012

Bugs!

Maybe not all bugs, but stuff that needs improving!

Ahh noooo. So far here is what is not currently working to the standard I want it to.

- Moving platforms are moving way too fast for the player to be able to land safely on them.
- If the player manages to get on the platform, sometimes it bugs out majorly and adds another cube on top or another side.
- When the character falls off the level, they just fall and fall. Not good.
- The levels are too easy because of the player variables, will need tweaking.
- Once you complete a level, it does not go to the next level. I must sort out the finish level trigger pad.
- There is still no menu or end screen.
- There is no timer for the levels, to see how quickly you managed each one.
- There is no scoreboard at the end of each level.

Over the next few weeks I will be fixing these issues one by one and reporting back here to inform the web of my wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment